Monday, July 10, 2006

ka-ching

I tend to pay for things in cash, so I have loose change around. Lots of it. Some of it gets eaten up by pay phones and pennies are dumped into every take-a-penny-leave-a-penny bin I come across, but still. I have lots of change.

I keep resolving to buy a bunch of coin rolls, fill them and take them to the bank, because I'm sure I have a decent sum of money in all that, but I never do. Either I'm not around a store that sells them, or I am but I forget to buy them, or probably once I buy them I won't get around to sorting the change because I don't have a machine and I'd have to do it by hand and I'm lazy.

Though if you're like me, this Fast Sort Digital Coin Sorter would come in handy. You could finally put all that loose change just taking up space and get some money you can use from it. And if you have enough money, you can buy... this coin sorter.

Because it's a hundred bucks.

I think I'll stick with my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home